The Wart Hog 1X12 Guitar monitor
- Hand made to order
- 6 Month wait time
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, twin ported, floating baffle.
- All steel hardware.
- Strap Handle Included
- Covered in heavy duty textured Rhino Liner
- Equipped with our wiring harness and “Cable retention system” technology.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 8 or 16 ohms with two harness options.
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 16 Inches, at its tallest point, Including the rubber feet.
- Width = 16 Inches
- Depth = 16 Inches
- Weight = 25 Pounds with speaker.
The EarCandy Wart Hog 1×12 guitar monitor is made for performers who want full control of their tone and stage volume in a personal monitor system. These cabs are built with all 3/4″ void less Birch ply and coated with a road worthy, water proof enamel coating this is available in various colors.
The Ear Candy Wart Hog 1×12 is the most convenient way to monitor yourself without using IEM systems or over powering your stage partners and band mates. Perfect for when you need monitoring capability in low volume situations like weddings and party’s.
Like all of our ported cabs, the Wart Hog is closed and sealed. The back and sides do not come off and the speaker is front loaded. The front of the Wart Hog consists of a ¾” twin ported floating baffle. The projection of the Wart Hog 1×12 presents a nice warm woody tone that is natural and organic in its delivery.
This cab Can be used in 2 positions, one where it is pointed up at you just like a stage monitor and the other position is engineered to work like a combo amp with an angled baffle and works just like one. Please check out the pictures in the picture gallery to see a few examples of what we are referring to.Click the icons below for more information.