The Sweet Tooth 2×10 G
- Hand made to order
- 6 Month wait time
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, twin ported, floating baffle.
- All steel hardware.
- Choice of handles, and casters.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and “Cable retention system” technology.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms with multiple harness options.
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 16 Inches, Including the rubber feet.
- Width = 26.5 Inches.
- Depth = 14 Inches.
- Weight = 40 lbs loaded with speakers.
The Sweet Tooth 2×10 excels in the world of Modern Rock, Funk, Jazz, and Fusion. Loaded with the WGS G10C/S it especially excels in the Country music genre with Telecasters and Lap Steel guitars due to its fast reaction, measured low end, sweet bell tone mids, and warm top end. Mixing an Eminence Little Buddy Hemp cone with a WGS G10C/S gets a genuinely nice blues guitar tone with a very warm low end, buttery mids and warm highs and sounds awesome with American voiced amps and Stratocasters.
The Sweet Tooth 2×10 is the little brother to the BuzzBomb 2×12 and is closely engineered with the same abilities. The Sweet Tooth does not have quite the low-end grasp that the 2×12 has, however, it does deliver a surprising amount of low end and very quickly. Due to the nature of the modern 10-inch speakers in the speaker menu, the Sweet Tooth has a slightly faster reaction time which cuts down some of the dynamic reaction of concussive playing and palm muting.
Because of the touch sensitivity and fast reaction of this cab, clarity, and concise projection will be noticed immediately along with a large amount of versatility to your bass, middle, and treble equalization. Balanced, dynamic efficiency that live and breathe with your personal touch, amp, guitar, and FX systems is just as much in place with the Sweet Tooth as it is with the BuzzBomb.
Just like the BuzzBomb, the Sweet Tooth is constructed with a carefully mixed and balanced combination of 3/4 Inch tone wood baffles, and cabinet panels. Simply because of the larger choice in 12” guitar speakers compared to 10” speakers, the 2×10 model exists in a more limited world of tonal versatility.Click the icons below for more information.