The Sweet Tooth 2×10 Bass Guitar amp speaker cab
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, Quad ported, floating baffle.
- All steel hardware.
- Choice of handles.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and Lichtenstein Neutrik SpeakON 1/4″ combo input jacks.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 12 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms with 2 harness options.
- Power Handling = 750 watts RMS
- Frequency Response 63 Hz to 3.7 Khz
- Loaded with an Eminence Delta 10A or 10B drivers
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 16 Inches, Including the rubber feet.
- Width = 26.5 Inches.
- Depth = 14 Inches.
- Weight = 42 pounds with speakers.
The Sweet Tooth 2×10 Bass guitar amp speaker cabinet works well in any Bass guitar tone application due to its fast reacting characteristics. With a tight low end, punchy, pronounced mid-range and warm, full top end, this cab is easy to dial in quickly and is extremely fun to play through.
The Sweet Tooth 2×10 is the little brother to the BassBomb 2×12 and is closely engineered with the same end user goals in mind. The Sweet Tooth does not have quite the low-end grind that the 2×12 delivers. However, it does have a surprising amount of low end with a quick punch and full delivery. Due to the nature of the Eminence Delta 10-inch speakers, the Sweet Tooth has a slightly faster reaction time which is appreciated by fretless and finger style bass players.
Because of the touch sensitivity and fast reaction of this cab, clarity, and concise projection will be noticed immediately along with a large amount of versatility to your bass, middle, and treble equalization. All our bass cabinets have a living, breathing relationship with your, amp, bass, and personal touch. FX systems are handled with ease in sections of frequency response where other cabs tend to struggle. Just like the BassBomb, the Sweet Tooth is constructed with a carefully mixed and balanced combination of 3/4 Inch tone wood baffles, and cabinet panels.
Click the icons below for more information.