The Sovereign 1×12 G
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, twin ported, floating baffle.
- All steel hardware.
- Choice of handles.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and “Cable retention system” technology.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms with two harness options.
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 15 Inches, Including the rubber feet.
- Width = 18 Inches
- Depth = 16 Inches.
- Weight = 35 Pounds with speaker.
Like all of our ported cabs, the back of the Sovereign is closed and sealed. The front of the Sovereign consists of a ¾” twin ported floating baffle. The projection of the Sovereign 1×12 presents a nice warm woody tone that is natural and organic in its delivery. We have a lot of professional touring artist that are loving these cabs for their compact size, excellent tone and large projection.
Weather your needing two 120 watt 1×12′s to model in stereo or an exemplary 1×12 for live performance and studio work, this is the last 1×12 cab you will ever need. The Sovereign 1×12 is an Instrument unto itself with a balanced reaction and full round warm systematic tone delivery. Once you play through our 1x and 2×12” sized cabs and up, you are implementing professional enclosures into your repertoire.
Your rigs efficiency and dynamics will transform from a static, one dimensional feel into a deep, monolithic sound with this cab in place. This cab handles everything from hollow body ultra clean, round, warm organic jazz tones to 7 string de-tuned modern metal and everything in between at bedroom practice to large stage and venue volume levels.
This cab delivers a full, even and warm tonal spectrum that is smooth with bite and clean with articulation. This is one of our guitar cabs that will compliment all of your hard earned effort through practice, rehearsal, years of researching “THAT TONE IN YOUR HEAD” and will prove to be the missing link between where your tone is and where you want it to be.Click the icons below for more information.