The Jazz Bell 1×10
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Top, bottom and sides constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- Front and Back are 1/2″ Maple
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, twin ported, floating baffle.
- All steel hardware.
- Top strap handle – optional.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and “Cable retention system” technology.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms with multiple harness input options.
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 14.5 Inches, Including the rubber feet.
- Width = 14 Inches.
- Depth = 9 Inches.
- Weight = 14 pounds with speaker.
The Jazz Bell 1×10 is a fast reacting, very full and warm, compact jazz guitar tone machine. The Jazz Bell is designed to accompany any jazz amp heads and jazz tone-oriented combo amps for bigger rhythms and clean, clear chording, note and tone delivery with articulation and crystal clear depth with detailed delivery across the jazz guitar tonal spectrum.
The Jazz Bell has broad projection, sustain, airy compression with a full body that delivers an even tonal spectrum that has a smooth bite with clean clear articulation and detail. The Jazz Bell handles plenty of bass, middle and treble and is very reactive to your individual playing dynamics and amplifier equalization settings.
We mix carefully balanced woods between baffles and shells jointing them in a way that creates versatility and one big solid tone. This cab is perfect for hollow and solid body jazz guitar tone and delivers that warm, full and fluffy yet defined tone, native to the classic Jazz standards of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- The Beta 10A is geared more towards a modern jazz tone driven by high powered amps.
- The Alessandro is beautifully clean, organic, reedy and natural, like a Jensen C10 but better.
- The Ragin Cajun is an industry classic, 75 watts, punchy, warm, pronounced and versatile.
- The Cannabis Rex is also another world class speaker with warm, thick buttery tones.
- The Beta 10A is 250 watts.
- The Alessandro is 20 watts.
- The Cajun is 75 watts.
- The Cannabis Rex is 50 Watts
- All 4 are 8 ohms.
Click the icons below for more information.