The Jazz Bell 1×10
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Top, bottom and sides constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- Front and Back are 1/2″ Maple
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, twin ported, floating baffle.
- All steel harness hardware with Tan Leather corners.
- All Leather, Top strap handle.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and “Cable retention system” technology.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 8 ohms, 35 Watts, 100Hz – 5.5 KHz
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 14.5 Inches, Including the rubber feet.
- Width = 14 Inches.
- Depth = 9 Inches.
- Weight = 14 pounds with our HoosierCat 10″speaker.
The Jazz Bell 1×10 is a fast reacting, very full and warm, compact jazz guitar tone machine. The Jazz Bell is designed to accompany any jazz amp heads and jazz tone-oriented combo amps for bigger rhythms and clean, clear chording, note and tone delivery with articulation and crystal clear depth with detailed delivery across the jazz guitar tonal spectrum.
The Jazz Bell has broad projection, sustain, airy compression with a full body that delivers an even tonal spectrum that has a smooth bite with clean clear articulation and detail. The Jazz Bell handles plenty of bass, middle and treble and is very reactive to your individual playing dynamics and amplifier equalization settings.
We mix carefully balanced woods between baffles and shells jointing them in a way that creates versatility and one big solid tone. This cab is perfect for hollow and solid body jazz guitar tone and delivers that warm, full and fluffy yet defined tone, native to the classic Jazz standards of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- The HoosierCat 10 is a beautifully clean, organic, reedy and natural sounding speaker, like a Jensen C10 but better.
Click the icons below for more information.