The EarCandy Speaker cab Extension Box
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- If you Need a parallel box, Please click HERE
- This single input to single output box does not affect the ohm load.
- 16-ohms out will be 16 Ohms in, 8 ohms out = 8 Ohms in and 4 Ohms out = 4 ohms in.
- Housed in a heavy duty Die cast enclosure
- EarCandy’s proprietary chrome lined input barrels
- EarCandy’s Cable retention system (inside the input barrels)
- All terminations silver soldered & completely sealed
- Designed for use with any guitar or bass speaker cab or amp.
- 14 G OFC pure copper Acoustic Research speaker cable.
- We point to point solder every splitter box with silver solder.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added durability.
- Made with tight quality-controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F for a skintight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at different temperature ranges.
- All connections are reinforced with 3M double heat shrink tubing.
- Rubber feet included.
The EarCandy speaker cable extension box simply does exactly what is says. You just plug the speaker cable coming out of your amp into the “From Amp” input and plug another speaker cable into the “To Cab” output. This is especially convenient for house installs or studios where the speaker cabs are up against a wall or in a sound booth and moving them out to get to the speaker cable input is a hassle.
The EarCandy Speaker cable extension box does not change the ohm load or alter the tone in any way. It is merely an mobile input for your cab and amp. You do NOT want to leave your amp on when the extension box “To Cab” output is not plugged into a cab as the box provides no ohm load .