The Ozlo 2×12 Super Sub Bass Below Bass
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, Hexad ported, floating baffle.
- All steel hardware.
- Choice of handles.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and Lichtenstein Neutrik SpeakON 1/4″ combo input jacks.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 12 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 4 ohms with two harness options.
- Power Handling = 1000 watts RMS
- Frequency Response 23 to 100 Hz 0.1 Khz.
- Loaded with an Eminence Lab 12 Professional series speakers.
- The Ozlo comes with reinforced rubber feet on two sides for horizontal or vertical placement.
- Height = 18 inches, Including the Rubber feet.
- Width = 28 Inches.
- Depth = 16 Inches.
- Weight = 75 Pounds.
- Special order availability only.
The Ozlo 2×12 is made to go under our Bass Bomb 2×12. The 2 combined create a massive concussive wall of bass that you can not only hear, but feel in your chest, legs and feet. This cab creates low end bass tone that is nearly impossible to describe. The Ozlo 2×12 handles all 4 – 7 string passive and active bass guitars with any conceivable tunings. Clean, clear, and concussive projection with natural, controllable compression, nearly endless natural sustain and moderate volume level efficiency creates a huge sub bass sound exploding out of a small enclosure.
If you are looking to replace and improve upon the sound those huge, 2×18 folded horn cabs produce while gaining volume, tone, and stage space while shedding 150 pounds in cartage weight, The Ozlo 2×12 is what you are looking for. This cab, much like the BassBomb 2×12 or Asaph 1×15 B, is something you have to truly experience in person to grasp the gravity and depth this cab will deliver.
Click the icons below for more information.
American made materials