The Legba 4×12
“The keeper of the Gates of Sound”
- Hand made to order
- 6 Month wait time
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, Hexad ported, floating baffle.
- All steel hardware.
- Side recessed handles and removable casters.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and “Cable retention system” technology.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms with multiple harness options.
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 28.5 Inches.
- Width = 29.5 Inches.
- Depth = 15 Inches.
- Weight = 85 lbs with speakers.
- Special order availability only
The Legba 4×12 is perfect for large and outdoor venues. The Legba is fast reacting with a clarity, depth and warmth that will cut through any mix. This cab is so unbelievably loud, it is special order only. Using the Legba 4×12 anywhere smaller than an outdoor amphitheater or arena sized venue is unnecessary and dangerous to use without hearing protection.
The intentional 6 space porting design will thicken and broaden the immense tone, volume and sound pressure level coming out of the cab. The 6×2 Black space porting designed by EarCandy affords the player the ability to decimate the sound, tone and volume coming from any other cab and is no coincidence that the 6×2 BSP = 12”, the same surface area of a 12” speaker. This cab sounds excellent for anything from Jazz, Country and blues to de-tuned Heavy Metal and will blanket your audience in immense guitar tone with extreme prejudice.
Unlike 99% of the other 4×12’s available, there is no false lip on the front edge of the Legba 4×12. This cab is also totally different in its internal design in the fact that, it does not contain that annoying post that runs from the front to the back of the cab for stabilization and to keep the back of the cab from rattling. In place of the center post design, the Legba uses ALL ¾” real tone woods and utilizes EarCandy’s traditional “framed house” design with uncompromising construction standards, the Legba 4×12 will serve your professional musical performances and recordings for a lifetime.
Click the icons below for more information.
American made materials