The EarCandy PARALLEL guitar or bass amp speaker out splitter box.
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- This Y cable does affect the ohm load.
- Two 16 ohm cabs split = 8 ohms, Two 8 Ohm cabs split = 4 ohms.
- Designed for use with any guitar or bass speaker cab or amp.
- 14 G OFC pure copper silver strand Acoustic Research speaker cable.
- Male end available in a straight or right angle.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added durability.
- Our heat shrink tubing is made of high end compounds.
- Made with tight quality controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F for a skin tight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at different temperature ranges.
- All connections are double reinforced with 3M double heat shrink tubing.
- Length of cable is encased in PTFE coated PVC outer jacket that Resists:
∞ Tangling ∞ Ripping ∞ Tearing ∞ Wear ∞ Heat ∞ Cold
∞ Condensation ∞ Water ∞ Abrasion ∞ Cuts ∞ U.V. light ∞ Abuse
- Braided from .010″ mono-filament polyester yarn that with stand’s temperature extremes.
- MIL SPEC = material that is manufactured to military standards.
- We can do these in multiple colors for color coding, just let us know what you would like in your order notes.
This speaker splitter will take the output from your amp and split it to two speaker jacks. Made with 14-gauge speaker cable and high quality Female Neutrik jacks. This will work with any amp that has a single speaker output that you want to send to two different speaker cabinets or you can plug this into the back of a single input speaker cab and use it like a parallel output.
Click the icons below for more information.