EarCandy Tone Rush™ HD Speaker Cable Extensions:
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made material’s.
- A speaker cable coupler with one straight or right-angle Male end & 1 straight Female end.
- The Female end is a Neutrik solid metal sleeve, Chrome over brass.
- We heat shrink over this for added stability and durability.
- Pure, high strand count Copper.
- Have a no hassle, Lifetime Warranty.
- Compliant with UL VW-1 Vertical Wire Flame Test.
- RoHS = Restriction of Hazardous Substances Compliant.
- MIL SPEC = Meets US Military manufacturing requirements.
- OFCGSC = Oxygen Free Competition Grade Speaker Cable.
- NOT CCA = Copper clad Aluminum.
- Exemplify high quality & maximum performance at affordable prices.
Tone Rush speaker cables are made with four layers of external insulators
- Strong, flexible Nylon braid covering, available in many colors & patterns.
- External component pairings are reinforced with 3M heat shrink tubing.
- Internal connections are reinforced with 3M heat shrink tubing.
- PTFE coated PVC outer jacket that Resists:
∞ Tangling ∞ Ripping ∞ Tearing ∞ Wear ∞ Heat ∞ Cold
∞ Condensation ∞ Water ∞ Abrasion ∞ Cuts ∞ U.V. light ∞ Abuse
Tone Rush speaker cables internally consist of:
- State of the art material & construction design for:
- Maximum flexibility, durability, conductivity and hum elimination.
- 14 Gauge, flexible, soft, bare high strand count, O.F.C. twisted-pair copper.
- Silver soldered joints that are heat shrink protected & insulated.
- Our proprietary straight run cable features extended frequency response,
- Low noise, low capacitance & low inductance for:
- A natural, quiet performance with clean, clear sound.
- All our 1/4″ connectors feature heavy duty nickel over brass shells.
- Every connector / plug has machined contacts with plated plugs.
Click the icons below for more information.