The EarCandyEarCandy SuperJack Black Box
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- For 2 8Ω speaker cabs to go 8Ω Left 8Ω Right, 16Ω mono or 4Ω mono.
- For use with 8Ω Speakers / speaker cabs only
- This is built with14 gauge OFC pure copper.
- We point to point hand wire and solder every point with silver solder.
- No PC boards, tabs or switches, all point to point Mil Spec wiring.
- Please check the diagrams in the picture gallery
- Our Black Box makes re wiring your cab a thing of the past
- Housed in a heavy duty Die cast enclosure.
- This is the most expensive Black Box we make and it takes 2-3 business days.
- EarCandy’s proprietary chrome lined input barrels
- EarCandy’s Cable retention system (inside the input barrels)
- All terminations silver soldered & completely sealed
- Designed for use with any guitar or bass speaker cab or amp.
- 14 G OFC pure copper Acoustic Research speaker cable.
- We point to point solder every splitter box with silver solder.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added durability.
- Made with tight quality-controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F for a skintight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at different temperature ranges.
- All connections are reinforced with 3M double heat shrink tubing.
- Rubber feet included
This speaker splitter will take two 8 Ohm outputs from a stereo amp and act as a junction on the way to a pair of cabs. You can have a pair of 8 Ohm Cabinets and use the 4 ohm out put on the black box to run them at 4 ohms in parallel or 16 ohms in series. You also do not have to have a stereo amp, you can run one 8 Ohm site at a time, running 1 8 Ohm cab or run 2 cabs in mono at 4 or 16 Ohms.
This gets confusing to think about so picture this Black Box just like you would the EarCandy SuperJack.
This is the exact same thing only it is not fastened into the back of your cab. This gives you the freedom or convenience of not having to constantly plug and unplug speaker cables from the back of the cabs which is extremely helpful in a studio setting. This is point to point hand wired with self switching jacks and no printed circuit boards or cheesy thin copper plate switches. Hand made with 14-gauge speaker cable and high quality Neutrik jacks.
Click the icons below for more information.