The EarCandy SERIES guitar or bass amp speaker out splitter box.
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- If you Need a parallel box, Please click HERE
- This single input to 2 out splitter box does affect the ohm load.
- Two 16-ohm cabs split = 32 ohms, Two 8 Ohm cabs split = 16 ohms.
- Housed in a heavy duty Die cast enclosure
- EarCandy’s proprietary chrome lined input barrels
- EarCandy’s Cable retention system (inside the input barrels)
- All terminations silver soldered & completely sealed
- Designed for use with any guitar or bass speaker cab or amp.
- 14 G OFC pure copper Acoustic Research speaker cable.
- We point to point solder every splitter box with silver solder.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added durability.
- Made with tight quality-controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F for a skintight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at different temperature ranges.
- All connections are reinforced with 3M double heat shrink tubing.
- Rubber feet included.
This speaker splitter will take the output from your amp and split it to two speaker jacks. This is hand wired, NO printed circuit boards, with 14-gauge speaker cable and high quality Neutrik jacks. This will work with any amp that has a single speaker output that you want to send to two different speaker cabinets.
NOTE: The speaker output going to the splitter box input and BOTH splitter box outputs to your speaker cabs must always be plugged in or damage to your equipment will occur.
Click the icons below for more information.