The EarCandy PARALLEL guitar or bass amp speaker out splitter box.
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- If you Need a parallel box, Please click HERE
- This single input to 2 out splitter box does affect the ohm load.
- Two 16-ohm cabs split = 8 ohms, Two 8 Ohm cabs split = 4 ohms.
- Housed in a heavy duty Die cast enclosure
- EarCandy’s proprietary chrome lined input barrels
- EarCandy’s Cable retention system (inside the input barrels)
- All terminations silver soldered & completely sealed
- Designed for use with any guitar or bass speaker cab or amp.
- 14 G OFC pure copper Acoustic Research speaker cable.
- We point to point solder every splitter box with silver solder.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added durability.
- Made with tight quality-controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F for a skintight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at different temperature ranges.
- All connections are reinforced with 3M double heat shrink tubing.
- Rubber feet included
This speaker splitter will take the output from your amp and split it to two speaker jacks. This is hand wired, NO printed circuit boards, with 14-gauge speaker cable and high quality Neutrik jacks. This will work with any amp that has a single speaker output that you want to send to two different speaker cabinets.
Click the icons below for more information.