Viking Ship™ FX Pedal Board input harness
All Viking Ship FX Pedal Board input harness’s
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made material’s.
- Pure, high strand count Copper.
- Have a no hassle, Lifetime Warranty.
- Compliant with UL VW-1 Vertical Wire Flame Test.
- RoHS = Restriction of Hazardous Substances Compliant.
- MIL SPEC = Meets US Military manufacturing requirements.
- OFCGSC = Oxygen Free Competition Grade Speaker Cable.
- NOT CCA = Copper clad Aluminum.
- Exemplify high quality & maximum performance at affordable prices.
- Strong, flexible Nylon braid covering, available in many colors & patterns.
- External component pairings are reinforced with 3M heat shrink tubing.
- Internal connections are reinforced with 3M heat shrink tubing.
- PTFE coated PVC outer jacket that Resists:
∞ Tangling ∞ Ripping ∞ Tearing ∞ Wear ∞ Heat ∞ Cold
∞ Condensation ∞ Water ∞ Abrasion ∞ Cuts ∞ U.V. light ∞ Abuse
- Mogami Pure patch State of the art material & construction design for:
- Maximum flexibility, durability, conductivity and hum elimination.
- 20 Gauge, flexible, soft, bare high strand count, O.F.C. copper.
- Silver soldered joints that are heat shrink protected & insulated.
- All 20 AWG center conductor sheathed in polyethylene insulation.
- Conductive PVC sub-insulation Covered in spiral shield & 0.236″ PVC jacket.
- Made to preserve tone, reject interference and micro-phonics.
- Our signal cable features extended frequency response,
- Low noise, low capacitance & low inductance for:
- A natural, quiet performance with clean, clear sound.
- All of our 1/4″ connectors feature heavy duty nickel over brass shells.
- Every connector / plug has machined contacts with plated plugs.
- Our Input jacks are professional 1/4″ full metal bore with our cable retention system.
- The input jack features a full metal bore and 9/16″ Chrome plated steel nut.
This 1/4″ (6.35 mm) jack uses heavy duty contacts that delivers top quality signal transfer Performance with a ultra heavy duty chassis that excels in professional audio applications. Each FX Pedal Board input harness comes with 2 cable clamps and screws
The signal transfer tabs come in heavier contact with more surface area than Switch craft jacks
Switch craft jacks are rated for an average of 10,000 uses. Our Jacks are rated for 100,000 uses.
Our Jacks have a lifetime warranty. Our “Cable retention system” has the most secure connection and signal transfer in the industry.
Click the icons below for more information.