The EarCandy MIL SPEC*** 2×6, 8, 10, 12 Combo amp wiring harness
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made material’s.
- This Harness will work with any 2x combo amp configuration.
- The harness does not affect the ohm load.
- Your speakers determine the ohm load.
- Pure, high strand count Copper.
- Have a no hassle, Lifetime Warranty.
- Compliant with UL VW-1 Vertical Wire Flame Test.
- RoHS = Restriction of Hazardous Substances Compliant.
- MIL SPEC = Meets US Military manufacturing requirements.
- OFCGSC = Oxygen Free Competition Grade Speaker Cable.
- NOT CCA = Copper clad Aluminum.
- Exemplify high quality & maximum performance at affordable prices.
Combo Amp speaker cables are made with four layers of external insulators
- Strong, flexible Nylon braid covering, available in many colors & patterns.
- External component pairings are reinforced with 3M heat shrink tubing.
- Internal connections are reinforced with 3M heat shrink tubing.
- PTFE coated PVC outer jacket that Resists:
∞ Tangling ∞ Ripping ∞ Tearing ∞ Wear ∞ Heat ∞ Cold
∞ Condensation ∞ Water ∞ Abrasion ∞ Cuts ∞ U.V. light ∞ Abuse
Combo Amp speaker cables internally consist of:
- State of the art material & construction design for:
- Maximum flexibility, durability, conductivity and hum elimination.
- 12 Gauge, flexible, soft, bare high strand count, O.F.C. twisted-pair copper.
- Silver soldered joints that are heat shrink protected & insulated.
- Our proprietary straight run cable features extended frequency response,
- Low noise,
- Low capacitance and,
- Low inductance for a natural, quiet performance with clean, clear sound.
- All our 1/4″ connectors feature heavy duty nickel over brass shells.
- Every connector / plug has machined contacts with plated plugs.
- This harness installed correctly will wire:
- Two 4 ohm speakers to 2 ohms.
- Two 8 Ohm speakers to 4 Ohms.
- Two 16 ohm speakers to 8 ohms
In the Menu you will notice the ability to customize each cable length, this is so you can go out of your combo amp speaker out to the internal speaker and from the internal speaker to an extension cab.
Click the icons below for more information.