The Bell 1×10 is a fast reacting , very full, warm and broad, yet compact jazz guitar tone delivery machine. This cab is designed to accompany jazz amps and jazz tone oriented combo amps for bigger rhythms & warm, clean, clear note and tone delivery with articulation and crystal clear depth and detailed delivery across the jazz guitar tonal spectrum. This cab has strait, clean tone with projection, sustain, airy compression and body. This cab delivers a full, even warm tonal spectrum that is smooth with warm bite that is clean with articulation.
- Made with all American made materials.
- All Steel hardware.
- Steel input jack plate with speakon & 1/4″ Neutrik input.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- Twin Ported baffle
- All ¾” AAA Tone Wood Cabinet
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- Steel reinforced strap Handle
- No Plastic, MDF, particle board or Cedar anywhere in the cab
- Height – 14″
- Width – 14″
- Depth – 9″
- Weight – 15 lbs
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
- Perfect for a light yet powerful cab
- Loaded with the Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 10.
- 8 ohms 50 Watts
- This cab is heavily discounted because the seam on the bottom is less than perfect but we guarantee it will not separate or change in any way from the way it is pictured.
We mix carefully balanced woods between baffles and shells jointing them in a way that creates one big solid tone. This cab is perfect for hollow and solid body jazz guitar tone and delivers that warm, full and fluffy yet defined tone, native to the classic Jazz standards of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The Beta 10a is geared more towards a modern jazz tone driven by high powered amps where the Alessandro speaker is more organic, reedy and natural, much like a classic Chicago Jensen . The Beta 10a is 250 watts and the Alessandro is 20 watts. Both are 8 ohms.
Read about how these Cabs are made:
All of our woods are AAA with no voids, We have our lumber custom Milled to our Specifications so these descriptions apply to our cabs and tone descriptions only. Our woods are Engineered by us and Milled with a glue used by wooden Instrument makers. We do not use industrial laminated ply wood.
- This cab is complete and ready to ship now
- For Cabinets, We ship all of our cabs with UPS ground.
- You will receive a tracking number when the cab ships.
- Buyers are responsible for the return cost and outbound cost.
- Items are inspected, tested and photographed before shipping.
- If you receive a damaged item, we will ship out an Identical item at no cost to you.
- Shipping damage must be photographed and reported within 24 hours of proof of delivery.
- All messages are answered within one business day
- We greatly appreciate your business.
- We are honored that you are using our gear.
- It is our goal to provide outstanding service
- It is our goal to deliver the highest quality products to you.
- Thank you for checking us out.