American Classic 2×12
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- Constructed from all 3/4″ tone woods.
- There is zero MDF or particle board used anywhere in our cabs.
- Front loaded, non ported.
- All steel hardware.
- Choice of handles.
- Equipped with our wiring harness and “Cable retention system” technology.
- Point to point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 American wire gauge acoustic research speaker wire.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms with two harness options.
- All cabs come with steel reinforced rubber feet.
- Height = 18 Inches, including the rubber feet.
- Width = 28 Inches.
- Depth = 12 Inches.
- Weight = 35 lbs loaded with most speakers.
The American Classic, Open Back, 2×12 guitar speaker cabinet has the “Golden Ratio” dimensions, providing your guitar amp a stellar and solid foundation for classic, vintage American and British tones, depending on the speaker installed. Constructed with EarCandy’s modern speaker cabinet construction technology, the American Classic speaker cabinet is made with all 3/4-inch tone woods and has all steel hardware.
Please Click HERE to read all about our American Classic line of speaker cabinets
Click the icons below for more information.
American made materials