The EarCandy MIL SPEC 4× Series Parallel Wiring Harness kit.
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- This harness will work with any 4x configuration.
- No soldering is required for a proper installation.
- This is a simple plug and play harness.
- The harness does not affect the ohm load.
- Your speakers determine the ohm load.
- Designed for use with any speaker cab.
- Made with 14-gauge OFC pure copper, high strand count speaker cable.
- We hand wire and solder every harness with silver solder.
- This harness comes with gold plated insulators,
- Positive + & Negative – (+ are the Red clips and – are the Black clips)
- The diagram for this is the last picture in the row of pictures.
- Ready to install with quick disconnects soldered to the wires.
- We use the best input jack’s available.
- Built with 36 Inches of cable for an easy install.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added durability.
- Made with tight quality-controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F for a skintight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at vastly different temperature ranges.
- MIL SPEC = essential technical requirements for items manufactured to military standards.
- This harness will wire:
- Four 4-ohm speakers to 4 ohms.
- Four 8-Ohm speakers to 8 Ohms.
- Four 16-ohm speakers to 16 ohms.
This harness includes:
- Jack plate cup with mounting screws.
- cable clamps with mounting screws.
- Full Chrome plated bore Input jack.
- 32″ cable with Gold plated heavily insulated quick disconnects.
- All terminations completely sealed.
All the parts of this wiring harness are made in the USA with the same top-quality materials we use in our premium guitar and bass speaker cabs. All EarCandy harness systems are equipped with our “Cable retention system” technology.
The input jack features a full metal bore and 9/16″ Chrome plated steel nut. This 1/4″ (6.35 mm) jack uses heavy duty contacts that deliver top quality signal transfer performance with a heavy-duty chassis that excels in professional audio applications.
Click the icons below for more information.