The 2x SMC harness 3 inputs / Series
- Hand made in our facility in Indiana USA with all American made materials.
- This harness will work with any 2x configuration.
- No soldering is required for a proper installation.
- This is a simple plug and play harness.
- The harness does not affect the ohm load.
- Your speakers determine the ohm load.
- Made with 14-gauge OFC pure copper, high strand count speaker cable.
- We hand wire and solder every harness with silver solder.
- This harness comes with gold plated insulators,
- Positive + & Negative – (+ are the Red clips and – are the Black clips)
- The diagram for this is the last picture in the row of pictures.
- Ready to install with quick disconnects soldered to the wires.
- We use the best input jack’s available.
- Built with 28 Inches of cable for an easy install.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added durability.
- Made with tight quality-controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F for a skintight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at vastly different temperature ranges.
- MIL SPEC = essential technical requirements for items manufactured to military standards.
- This harness will wire:
- Two 16 ohm speakers to 16 Ohms left and right, 32 Ohms mono. (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Two 8 ohm speakers to 8 ohms left and right, 16 Ohms Mono.
- Two 4 ohm speakers to 4 ohms left and right, 8 Ohms Mono.
- For mono operation, simply plug into the mono / bottom input. Use only the mono input by itself to run both speakers in the MONO / Series configuration.
- For stereo operation, plug into the right or left sides, use both at the same time from 2 separate amplified sources, this will individually run each speaker at its individual ohm load.
This harness includes:
- Jack plate with mounting screws.
- cable clamps with mounting screws.
- Full Chrome plated bore Input jacks.
- 28″ cable with Gold plated heavily insulated quick disconnects.
- All terminations completely sealed.
All the parts of this wiring harness are made in the USA with the same top-quality materials we use in our premium guitar and bass speaker cabs. All EarCandy harness systems are equipped with our “Cable retention system” technology.
The input jacks feature a full metal bore and 9/16″ Chrome plated steel nut. This 1/4″ (6.35 mm) jack uses heavy duty contacts that deliver top quality signal transfer performance with a heavy-duty chassis that excels in professional audio applications.
Click the icons below for more information.