0.022uF Vintage NOS PETP Capacitors
- USSR made high quality multipurpose Polyethylene terephtalatic PETP capacitors.
- Overall dimensions: 10mm × 23 mm (without pins).
- These are Russian version of the Mallory mustard cap.
- This exact spec is used in many high end guitars.
- These test with a more stable tolerance than the Mallory caps we have.
- These are new, never used and come guaranteed tested and like new.
- Sold in quantities of 12
Q. What is the difference between UF and MF?
A. They are both abbreviations for the same term: Microfarads.
Other common abbreviations are MF and UF.
The correct abbreviation is F, but over the years, the symbol ‘|U‘ has been displaced by the ‘U‘.